The 10 Toughest Questions Families and Friends Ask About Addiction and Recovery
“What family & friends need to know” about alcohol and substance abuse in the life of a loved-one.
• How can I tell . . . if a person is addicted or just a heavy user?
• How do I confront this person?
• How do I handle adolescent use and abuse?
• How do I show my love without enabling?
• Does treatment work?
• We can’t afford treatment. What now?
• How do I handle relapse? Will this ever stop?
• What if they just can’t quit?
• I’ve tried it all. Nothing is working. What now?
• How do I get MY life back?
For more info visit Changing Lives Foundation
NEED HELP NOW?
Drug Addiction Phone Counseling for Families Dealing with Substance Abuse